Pages

Happy Holiday, CDO

Happy Holiday


How was you Holiday? Was it good? Was it awesome? I hope it was not bad after all.

A day after our final Kris Kringle, I quickly headed to the bus station to avoid a long queue line especially these holiday seasons. My bus trip was a headache since the road is under construction while on my way home. But thank to God, all is well.

What I did during Holiday :



Navi 2015


I have tackled lots of challenges this year and all of those helped me to become a better one. And I am also thankful to this Navi 2015 Planner that gives me an idea: the 101 Things To Do in 2015 that keeps me motivated. 

Achievement Unlock

#2 Do yoga (zumba instead) every morning (weekend instead) for one month
#6 Decorate a room for someone else
#8 Do a solo street dance in front of a crowd
#10 Watch sunset onboard a yacht (in a bus instead)
#15 Attend an Easter Salubong mass
#17 Have a pen pal from a different country
#21 Be less serious
#30 Go on an Africa Safari (Manila Zoo instead) adventure
#32 Become a morning jogger
#36 Watch a film entry in a movie festival
#40 Go for at least a week (less than a week instead) without Internet
#41 Learn a foreign language
#43 Take up Photography 101
#45 Conquer your fear of spicy food
#47 Make your own video montage
#50 Do one thing that scare me
#57 Go island hopping
#58 Wear a country's native costume
#65 Take photos of your adventure using a black and white camera
#67 Swim like a mermaid
#75 Take a leave from work and visit every (at least instead) region in the Philippines
#76 Have a photo beside a full-grown tiger
#79 Put up your own food blog
#81 Start a small investment
#87 Make your own halo-halo5 version for summer
#98 Tour Corregidor (Intramuros instead) for a day
#101 Get lost and find your way back home


Thank you 2015 for being part of my life and hello 2016. Happy New Year!
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Cagayan+de+Oro,+9000+Misamis+Oriental,+Philippines@8.4542363,124.63189769999997&z=10

Do you like this story?

Greeg

An adventure seeker and food tripper who loves to enjoy new experiences, embrace new cultures, relax, celebrate, explore, eat new foods and many more. Follow the link below to know him better!

No comments:

Post a Comment