Pages

Manna Korean Restaurant

Manna Korean Restaurant


Before I set my travel plan back to Cagayan de Oro City I told my self that I should try some resto that I have not gone yet. One day, before our final Kris Kringle happened, my officemate planned to have a food trip at SM Lanang, and parallel to that, they were also looking for a gift. So, I grabbed that chance then headed to SM after the shift, roamed around, and ended up at a Korean resto. 

Samgyeopsal is a sliced pork belly, grilled at the table and can be either dipped in a mixture of sesame oil and salt or dipped in ssamjang (red soy paste dip) and wrapped in lettuce.

Yangyum-chicken is a fried chicken with sweet and spicy sauce.

Jjajangmyeon is a Korean-Chinese cuisine. Noodles with blackish bean sauce and vegetables.

Kimbap-cheese is a dried seaweed rolls with cheese

More information:

Address : 2nd Level Sky Garden SM Lanang Premier Davao Cit
Contact No.: (082) 321 8989


Side Desh

Pork

Samgyeopsal
Samgyeopsal - 320
Yangnyum-chicken
Yangnyum-chicken - 300 (half)
Jjajangmyeon
Jjajangmyeon - 250
Kimbap-cheese
Kimbap-cheese - 220
Noddles
Noddles
Share Source

Manna Korean Restaurant
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=SM+Lanang+Davao,+J.P.+Laurel+Ave,+Agdao,+Davao+City,+Davao+del+Sur,+Philippines@7.100575900000001,125.63062549999995&z=10

Do you like this story?

Greeg

An adventure seeker and food tripper who loves to enjoy new experiences, embrace new cultures, relax, celebrate, explore, eat new foods and many more. Follow the link below to know him better!

No comments:

Post a Comment