Pages

Your Place, Darcy's Place

Espresso


Have you tried to be still awake and kick'n more than an hour you need to be in a day after drinking a cup of coffee? Recently, after having an awesomeness dinner at Manna SM Lanang Sky Garden, we decided to have some coffee since the night was still young.

We explored a place in Damosa, Lanang called Darcy's Place. Warm lights, nice space, anything that can make you comfy is right here! Darcy's place is filled with panda stuffed toys.

I ordered an espresso coffee for just 50 pesos. When they served it, I asked my self "is this what I paid for?". I realized that with its super strong aroma, it took me an hour to finish it. And one more thing, this is the reason why I was awake for 41 hours.

More information:

Operating Time : 1 am - 3 am
Contact No.: 282 8394
Address : Damosa Gateway, Mamay road corner JP Laurel Ave, 8000 Davao City
Website : https://www.facebook.com/welovedarcys


Panda

Wall
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Buhangin+Proper,+Buhangin,+Davao+City,+Davao+del+Sur,+Philippines@7.101792966289982,125.63258081674576&z=10

Do you like this story?

Greeg

An adventure seeker and food tripper who loves to enjoy new experiences, embrace new cultures, relax, celebrate, explore, eat new foods and many more. Follow the link below to know him better!

No comments:

Post a Comment