Pages

City of Smile, Bacolod

Maskara


It is my first time to visit Bacolod City: a 20-minute flight via Cebu City. Bacolod is known for being a relatively friendly city for it bears the nickname the "City of Smiles".

I arrived there early in the morning since I took the first flight. I went to The Ruins as my first destination spot. I then went back to the downtown to roam around there plazas, malls, and had a taste of there very own delicacies. On the next day, I visited the Campuestohan Highland Resort that makes me feel like I was a child. It's really fun and so awesome. Although some featured activities are still under development, surely, I will visit there soon and I will make sure all attractions and activities are available! And that would be a visit to the resort and Masskara festival adventure in one.


Plaza Stage

Plaza Monument

Plaza Structure

Plaza Fountain

Pope John Paul Tower

San Sebastian Cathedral Bishop Place

Lagoon

Robinson's Place Bacolod


https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Bacolod,+Negros+Occidental,+Philippines@10.6407389,122.96895649999999&z=10

Do you like this story?

Greeg

An adventure seeker and food tripper who loves to enjoy new experiences, embrace new cultures, relax, celebrate, explore, eat new foods and many more. Follow the link below to know him better!

No comments:

Post a Comment