Pages

Snoop Asturias

Asturias Beach


It was San Roque festival when I went there. The area looks pretty much closer to the place where I grew up (Cagayan de Oro). My father once told me that he grew up here and that idea urged me to travel and discover what's on this area. When I got there, I tried to ask some "Sari-Sari" Store if they're familiar with or heard once my surname but I got no luck. That's fine, at least I was able to take a look what's in Asturias.

Asturias is a third class municipality in the northwestern coast of Cebu Province. The original name of Asturias is 'Naghalin' from the word 'lalin' the native term (Cebuano) for settlers coming from far places.


Panoramic view

The port

The port

Beach
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Asturias,+Cebu,+Philippines@10.5966862,123.8187977&z=10

Do you like this story?

Greeg

An adventure seeker and food tripper who loves to enjoy new experiences, embrace new cultures, relax, celebrate, explore, eat new foods and many more. Follow the link below to know him better!

No comments:

Post a Comment