Pages

Daidokoro Diner

Daidokoro Diner


A year after I migrated here in Davao, I made a google place where I just pin all food restaurant that I wanna try as well as the tourist spot. Daidokoro Diner is among the list but I never gone to it since then until last night.

The restaurant's location is a little bit difficult to spot. And also, there is no public transpo along the way so you better have a car or ride a taxi / motor. Nonetheless, it is worth the extra effort to get there because you are sure to be treated with high quality Japanese food prepared with care.

And to make my first visit a fully-loaded one, I dine on there EAT ALL YOU CAN promo which is every Wednesday and Sunday. Both lunch and dinner cost 299php. Totally awesome buffet for Japanese resto. The ambiance is very homey which I like. The service is great and the crew are very friendly

More information

Business Hours :
   10am - 2pm (Lunch)
   6pm - 10pm (Dinner)

Address : Road 7 Emilio Jacinto Extention Dona Vicenta, Davao City
Contact : (082) 284-0571 / 0943-293-9152


Selfie

Buffet

Chicken Teriyaki

California Maki

Vegetable Salad

Chicken

Cupcakes
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Road+7+Emilio+Jacinto+Extention+Dona+Vicenta,+Davao+City,+Davao+del+Sur,+Philippines@7.0818343,125.60559309999996&z=10

Do you like this story?

Greeg

An adventure seeker and food tripper who loves to enjoy new experiences, embrace new cultures, relax, celebrate, explore, eat new foods and many more. Follow the link below to know him better!

No comments:

Post a Comment