Pages

Tapa King

Tapa King


Tapa King - saves the day. Yes,  he is!

I was in downtown area looking for something that I can use in my household and that was about getting dawn already. Few minutes later, rain drops comes my way and I was stuck! Luckily, few blocks away from where I stood, I found some fastfood chain that offers cheaper value meal compare to the others.

Tapa King is located at Elpidio Quirino Avenue, Mt. Apo Street, Davao City across Davao Doc Hospital.

More information :

Address : Elpidio Quirino Avenue, Mt. Apo Street, Davao City.


Selfie

Spaghetti

Tapa with Egg value meal

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Barangay+7-A,+Poblacion+District,+Davao+City,+8000+Davao+del+Sur,+Philippines@7.070356031615911,125.60496345162392&z=10

Do you like this story?

Greeg

An adventure seeker and food tripper who loves to enjoy new experiences, embrace new cultures, relax, celebrate, explore, eat new foods and many more. Follow the link below to know him better!

No comments:

Post a Comment