Pages

Chef Mong's Boneless Lechon

Chef Mong's Boneless Lechon


Thank you, Oh Lord, for everything and this lechon - Chef Mong's Boneless Lechon. After hearing an anticipated mass at San Pedro Cathedral, I decided to stroll around to find a place for dinner. Jollibee here, McDonalds in front, KFC meters away, and Chowking the next corner. Too usual for this night, not now.

In an instant when I saw the words boneless lechon, I screamed, "Dinner it is!".

That was a great time to remember the place I left a year ago - Cebu. I didn't care if the place is small which they only have not more than 10 tables, all I want is lechon lechon lechon. Honestly, I couldn't agree with their claim: A crispy experience beyond comparison. Lechon in Cebu is still incomparable. Nevertheless, thank you Chef Mong's Boneless Lechon for our lechon experience outside Cebu and yes I loved the moment.

More information:

Address : Quirino Avenue, Davao City, Philippines
Website : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chef-Mongs-Boneless-Lechon


Lechon Meal

Lechon

A crispy experience beyond comparison

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Barangay+7-A,+Poblacion+District,+Davao+City,+8000+Davao+del+Sur,+Philippines@7.07095893183058,125.60583651065826&z=10

Do you like this story?

Greeg

An adventure seeker and food tripper who loves to enjoy new experiences, embrace new cultures, relax, celebrate, explore, eat new foods and many more. Follow the link below to know him better!

No comments:

Post a Comment